Happy New Year!!
Below is a link to an audio that I recorded to start the New Year. 2015 is going to be about starting new practices and making constant improvements every day -
Here is the link to the audio -
Apologies for the clicking noise in the background. Time to get a new set of Head Phones.
I woke up this morning late and was looking at the projects to take in for 2015 and what are the projects that I want to take on every day to make constant improvements.
Here are the practices that matter to me -
1. Record Audio Messages Every Day - This gets ideas out of the head that would be rattling around and causing problems (specifically causing me not to be present with the people around me.)
2. Blog Every Day - Blogging causes me to write down ideas. Writing down ideas solidifies them in the head and makes them more real.
3. Read Every Single Day - This fills the mind with great ideas that can be shared and can lead to greater practices. In 2015, I plan on reading a few books a lot of times.
4. Being a Better Communicator with the Family - This includes listening a lot more and not being judgmental.
5. Replacing Judgement with Gratitude - This started as a conversation about not being judgmental. However, as I have learned in the past, there is no way to stop doing something without replacing it with something else.
Have an amazing day and please feel free to share your daily practices.
The income claims represented in this blog post are extraordinary and do not make a guarantee for your success or income level. Please see Empower Network's average affiliate earnings at: http://www.empowernetwork.com/income